Monday, March 26, 2012

Reporting Services RS Utility

I have been looking high and low and can't seem to find anything a little
more detailed on the whole RS utility.
What I'm looking for specifically is some type of programming reference.
Also, I created a new VB project in VS2005, but yet when I write any code,
Intellisense doesn't pick up anything.
What reference/class do I need to add to the projuect? I've been looking
through the available references under PROJECT>ADD REFERENCE and don't see
anything remotely related to the RS utility/scripting.
Any help would be appreciated!The dipshits in Redmond.. they made the CODE in SSRS work only with
VB.net but they gave all their examples in C#
I mean.. WHERE IS THE SIMPLICITY, MICROSOFT?
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE WORLDS MOST POPULAR LANGUAGE, MICROSOFT?
On Mar 7, 8:29 am, A. Robinson <ARobin...@.discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have been looking high and low and can't seem to find anything a little
> more detailed on the whole RS utility.
> What I'm looking for specifically is some type of programming reference.
> Also, I created a new VB project in VS2005, but yet when I write any code,
> Intellisense doesn't pick up anything.
> What reference/class do I need to add to the projuect? I've been looking
> through the available references under PROJECT>ADD REFERENCE and don't see
> anything remotely related to the RS utility/scripting.
> Any help would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment