Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting Services setup error 29528

Here’s my situation.At what must have been the last dialog of setup I clicked

Finish, then got this message:

SQL Server Setup was unable to install on your computer. SQL Setup has encountered a problem and will end.

The summary log indicates that only the setup of Reporting Services failed.Here’s the section of the log:

--

Machine: HERE

Product: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services

Product Version : 9.00.1399.06

Install: Failed

Log File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Files\SQLSetup0002_HERE_RS.log

Last Action: InstallFinalize

Error String: The setup has encountered an unexpected error while Setting reporting service and share point exclusion path. The error is: Fatal error during installation.

Error Number: 29528

--

All other products seemed to install ok, appear on my menu, and start ok.My server is serving up SQL data to the website and various applications.

What should I do next?

After further research, I find that my configuration did not meet the requirements for a default Report Server Installation. See article ms143711. And now that the Database Engine has been installed, I had to use the filesonly option to install Reporting Services.

-r

|||Please open the IIS,and open the sub tree :application pool,and stop the Report Server .So ,Click Rerty,This error is didn't saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment