Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting Services Security Problem

When I try and hit the Report Server Manager (cmaserversql\reportserver) I
get the following error message. Something got messed up with the security
and I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any thoughts?
The permissions granted to user 'CMASERVERSQL\IUSR_CMASERVERSQL' are
insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied) Get Online HelpOn Jan 26, 10:04 am, "Richard K" <rkokoski@.fox> wrote:
> When I try and hit the Report Server Manager (cmaserversql\reportserver) I
> get the following error message. Something got messed up with the security
> and I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any thoughts?
> The permissions granted to user 'CMASERVERSQL\IUSR_CMASERVERSQL' are
> insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied) Get Online Help
What you will most likely want to do is disable Anonymous Access in
IIS (via: right-click My Computer >> select Manage >> Services and
Applications >> Internet Information Services >> Default Website >>
right-click Reports/ReportServer >> Properties >> Directory Security
tab >> Edit... button) and enable Windows Integrated Authentication
only. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment