Friday, March 30, 2012

Reporting Services Toolbar & version

Hi All,

1. Whether I'm working on in Layout, Data or Preview (Reporting Services 2005) for any report

the toolbars I select disappear when I click on close. In Tools, Customize, I have check marks by: Formatting, Query designer, Layou,Build and Standard among a few others. I tried the reset button but no help as well.

What am I missing? Should they be visible and not grayed out?

2. Also, Is there an easy way to tell what verion/service pack level SQl server 2005 and of MSSRS 2005 I am running?

Thanks in Advance !

>Scott

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/Farsight38/toolbars.jpg

These should be all of your toolbars.

To get the versin of SQL server 2005, execute the following query:

select @.@.version

No comments:

Post a Comment