Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting Services setup error

I have been setup reporting services success, but after I modify the password
of Sql server's default user--"sa",the reporting service can not run, I
uninstall the reporting services and try to install it again, but cannot
install success. And I modify the password back, also cannot install success.
An error window pop up that is: cannot open the user database, install error.
Please help me!Were you using "sa" for the report server to connect to the database? If
so, you need to reset the password with rsconfig, which places encrypted
stuff in the report server config files.
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"maojiaoban" <maojiaoban@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6543B345-EB9B-4A8E-8C48-6EE76A978562@.microsoft.com...
>I have been setup reporting services success, but after I modify the
>password
> of Sql server's default user--"sa",the reporting service can not run, I
> uninstall the reporting services and try to install it again, but cannot
> install success. And I modify the password back, also cannot install
> success.
> An error window pop up that is: cannot open the user database, install
> error.
> Please help me!|||Yes, but I can not install success report server in my computer , so rsconfig
not lived. I not know how to config it. Thanks a lot.
Cheers
Tanlin
â'Jeff A. Stuckerâ'ç¼?å'ï¼?
> Were you using "sa" for the report server to connect to the database? If
> so, you need to reset the password with rsconfig, which places encrypted
> stuff in the report server config files.
> --
> Cheers,
> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> \
> Business Intelligence
> www.criadvantage.com
> ---
> "maojiaoban" <maojiaoban@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:6543B345-EB9B-4A8E-8C48-6EE76A978562@.microsoft.com...
> >I have been setup reporting services success, but after I modify the
> >password
> > of Sql server's default user--"sa",the reporting service can not run, I
> > uninstall the reporting services and try to install it again, but cannot
> > install success. And I modify the password back, also cannot install
> > success.
> > An error window pop up that is: cannot open the user database, install
> > error.
> > Please help me!
>
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment