Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting Services Sharepoint Integration Mode

Hi All,
I have successfully configured the Reporting Services with Sharepoint
Integration Mode and everything seems working fine until I try to
extend existing web application. I have created alternate mapping
using port 80 to existing site (use port 88). When I access reports
through port 80, I receive error: "The specified path refers to a
SharePoint zone that is not supported". Reports in Port 88 still work
fine. How do I configure Reporting Services with Sharepoint
Integration mode to run in alternate mapping port?Hi,
have you configured the ports for report server in the configuration tool
for report server?
/Daniel Bugday
"Gunady" <Gunady@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1180839224.990585.60000@.a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All,
> I have successfully configured the Reporting Services with Sharepoint
> Integration Mode and everything seems working fine until I try to
> extend existing web application. I have created alternate mapping
> using port 80 to existing site (use port 88). When I access reports
> through port 80, I receive error: "The specified path refers to a
> SharePoint zone that is not supported". Reports in Port 88 still work
> fine. How do I configure Reporting Services with Sharepoint
> Integration mode to run in alternate mapping port?
>|||On Jun 4, 1:41 am, "Daniel Bugday" <itkons...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> have you configured the ports for report server in the configuration tool
> for report server?
> /Daniel Bugday
> "Gunady" <Gun...@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1180839224.990585.60000@.a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Hi All,
> > I have successfully configured the Reporting Services with Sharepoint
> > Integration Mode and everything seems working fine until I try to
> > extend existing web application. I have created alternate mapping
> > using port 80 to existing site (use port 88). When I access reports
> > through port 80, I receive error: "The specified path refers to a
> > SharePoint zone that is not supported". Reports in Port 88 still work
> > fine. How do I configure Reporting Services with Sharepoint
> > Integration mode to run in alternate mapping port... Hide quoted text -
> - Show quoted text -
Yes, I have configured it, and the Report Server works fine. Reports
in original site that are accessed through Port 88 works perfectly,
but I am still unable to access the reports that are accessed through
port 80 (Alternate access mapping). I read at some blogs/reference,
it's mentioned that Reporting Services with Sharepoint Integration
mode can only run in original site, not in alternate site mapping.
Hmm.. WHY?
Most of my current Sharepoint Sites run in two port, one for internal
access and one for internet access, which internal access doesn't
require SSL, and internet access require SSL. How can I run Reporting
Services (Sharepoint Integration) at both sites?|||On Jun 7, 11:49 am, Gunady <Gun...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 1:41 am, "Daniel Bugday" <itkons...@.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> > Hi,
> > have you configured the ports for report server in the configuration tool
> > for report server?
> > /Daniel Bugday
> > "Gunady" <Gun...@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:1180839224.990585.60000@.a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> > > Hi All,
> > > I have successfully configured the Reporting Services with Sharepoint
> > > Integration Mode and everything seems working fine until I try to
> > > extend existing web application. I have created alternate mapping
> > > using port 80 to existing site (use port 88). When I access reports
> > > through port 80, I receive error: "The specified path refers to a
> > > SharePoint zone that is not supported". Reports in Port 88 still work
> > > fine. How do I configure Reporting Services with Sharepoint
> > > Integration mode to run in alternate mapping port... Hide quoted text -
> > - Show quoted text -
> Yes, I have configured it, and the Report Server works fine. Reports
> in original site that are accessed through Port 88 works perfectly,
> but I am still unable to access the reports that are accessed through
> port 80 (Alternate access mapping). I read at some blogs/reference,
> it's mentioned that Reporting Services with Sharepoint Integration
> mode can only run in original site, not in alternate site mapping.
> Hmm.. WHY?
> Most of my current Sharepoint Sites run in two port, one for internal
> access and one for internet access, which internal access doesn't
> require SSL, and internet access require SSL. How can I run Reporting
> Services (Sharepoint Integration) at both sites... Hide quoted text -
> - Show quoted text -
So, has anyone experience this problem?|||On Jun 22, 5:59 am, Gunady <Gun...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 7, 11:49 am, Gunady <Gun...@.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> > On Jun 4, 1:41 am, "Daniel Bugday" <itkons...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > have you configured the ports for report server in the configuration tool
> > > for report server?
> > > /Daniel Bugday
> > > "Gunady" <Gun...@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> > >news:1180839224.990585.60000@.a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> > > > Hi All,
> > > > I have successfully configured theReportingServiceswithSharepoint
> > > > Integration Mode and everything seems working fine until I try to
> > > > extend existing web application. I have created alternate mapping
> > > > using port 80 to existing site (use port 88). When I access reports
> > > > through port 80, I receive error: "The specified path refers to a
> > > >SharePointzone that is not supported". Reports in Port 88 still work
> > > > fine. How do I configureReportingServiceswithSharepoint
> > > > Integration mode to run in alternate mapping port... Hide quoted text -
> > > - Show quoted text -
> > Yes, I have configured it, and the Report Server works fine. Reports
> > in original site that are accessed through Port 88 works perfectly,
> > but I am still unable to access the reports that are accessed through
> > port 80 (Alternate access mapping). I read at some blogs/reference,
> > it's mentioned thatReportingServiceswithSharepointIntegration
> > mode can only run in original site, not in alternate site mapping.
> > Hmm.. WHY?
> > Most of my currentSharepointSites run in two port, one for internal
> > access and one for internet access, which internal access doesn't
> > requireSSL, and internet access requireSSL. How can I runReporting
> >Services(SharepointIntegration) at both sites... Hide quoted text -
> > - Show quoted text -
> So, has anyone experience this problem... Hide quoted text -
> - Show quoted text -
Unfortunately, SSRS in SharePoint integrated mode can only be accessed
via the default zone as configured in the alternate access mappings.
Have not seen any workarounds to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment