Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reporting Services Scheduled Subscription Logon Error

Hi all,
For 8 months, I have had a set of Timed Subscriptions in use to generate
and email reports. In the last few days, they've failed.
The SQL Agent says success, but when you view the subscriptions in report
manager, they say Logon Failed.
There is nothing in Event viewewr, and I can say that the logon details
have not changed in the slightest! They are still valid. Exactly what
credentials is it picking from?
I'd appreciate suggestions.
Thx
PaulPaul,
Next thing you can do is to see whether the same report is running on the
preview of VS.
Amanarth
"Paul Buxton" wrote:
> Hi all,
> For 8 months, I have had a set of Timed Subscriptions in use to generate
> and email reports. In the last few days, they've failed.
> The SQL Agent says success, but when you view the subscriptions in report
> manager, they say Logon Failed.
> There is nothing in Event viewewr, and I can say that the logon details
> have not changed in the slightest! They are still valid. Exactly what
> credentials is it picking from?
> I'd appreciate suggestions.
> Thx
> Paul
>

No comments:

Post a Comment