Friday, March 30, 2012

Reporting Services Subscriptions - Help!

Hi, I have two questions regarding subscriptions in Report Services 2000.

1) Is there a way to view all the subscriptions in one centralised place. I know that you can view all your own subscriptions, but I did not create all of them. What I need is to be able to see all the subscriptions for all the reports without having to go into each report and see if it has subscriptions associated with it (we have about three hundred reports)

2) How can you disable a subscription, for example, my warehouse may be down one day and I dont want my daily reports to get sent to my clients so I just want to disable the subscription, not delete it. Anyway to get around this?

Thanks in advance

Look in Subscriptions in the ReportServer Db. I've created reports pulling data from the ReportServer database.

To disable a Subscription I'd set the end date before today.

|||Thanks very much for the help. Have decided to go that route now

No comments:

Post a Comment